Strengthen your career through our opportunity for a full-time pediatric emergency-trained physician to join our team at El Paso Children's Hospital in El Paso, Texas. El Paso Children's Hospital pediatric emergency department (ED) receives 25,000 annual visits. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in pediatric emergency medicine.
There is 24 hours of day physician coverage, the EMR is Cerner. Residents rotate through the emergency department and there is a 24-hour inpatient pediatric hospitalists program.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work.
As a TeamHealth physician you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible clinical scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Excellent stipend and hourly rate
- Excellent work-life balance and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
- Affiliate partnership with Texas Tech University
(Job Reference: 9623BR)