Description :Our Post-acute Care group is expanding into the Lake Placid, New York area. We have an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our growing team. Provide primary care to skilled nursing facilities as part of an integrated care team. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule. Full-time and part-time options are available. Potential for medical directorship opportunities.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Flexible daily schedule making for a great work/life balance
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least 4 days per week
- Gherimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Stability of a respected industry leader