Deliver high-quality patient care as a full-time emergency medicine physician at AdventHealth Manchester in Manchester, Kentucky. AdventHealth Manchester is a 63-bed facility, situated in the middle of the Daniel Boone National Forest. The hospital serves 60,000 patients every year and has been caring for Clay County for more than a century.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives available to qualified full-time candidates
- Well established team with strong leadership support
- Great location to raise a family and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
(Job Reference: 6305BR)