The department of emergency medicine at Abrazo West Campus is seeking a faculty member to join our full time, core faculty in the next academic year. This position will be based out of Abrazo West Campus – Level I Trauma Center in Goodyear, Arizona. The physician will work clinically in the emergency department (ED). Abrazo West Campus supports a 65,000-annual-volume, 33-bed ED in addition to a Chest Pain Center and Certified Primary Stroke Center. All faculty share responsibilities for patient care along with teaching our residents and medical students.
You’re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education and wellness support to enhance your career development. It’s all about you at TeamHealth. You’ll join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you’re gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You’re a part of a community that is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are.
- Independent contractor model (1099)
- Competitive compensation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Exceptional network of physicians
- Access to TeamHealth clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice