TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician to join our inpatient primary care team on The Cape in Massachusetts. Work part-time 1-3 days per week as part of our post acute care practice. Provide Primary Care services to skilled-nursing facilities caring for a mix of short-term higher acuity patients and long-term custodial residents. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
Why TeamHealth post-acute care? As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
(Job Reference: 3143BR)