If you are a Hospitalist aspiring a leadership role, consider this position in your career path in the heart of the Midwest.
Strengthen your leadership skills and join TeamHealth as the next hospital medicine leader at Western Plains Medical Complex in Dodge City, Kansas – a family-oriented, mid-size community. This Hospitalist Medical Director will set the tone of the practice and lead a clinical team to promote and support a collaborative practice environment with department leaders in nursing and hospital administration to ensure the best patient care is delivered.
Our next TeamHealth Hospitalist leader must be comfortable in caring for and managing patients in the ICU setting; previous leadership is preferred. As the Medical Director, you will experience a rewarding career with an attractive 7-day-on/7-day-off shift schedule to support a balanced quality of life while earning lucrative compensation and participating in an outstanding benefits package.
A practice can be defined by its leaders. That’s why TeamHealth takes extra care to cultivate and nurture successful leaders. As a TeamHealth leader, you receive robust leadership development resources–mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more –to transform a practice and patient lives.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospital Medicine. For more than 4 decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! Join our passionate culture as a leader to be part of a collaborative group in Kansas. Contact us today to find out more about this amazing leadership opportunity.
- Excellent location to raise a family with terrific amenities, a thriving economy, and stellar schools
- Very lucrative earnings including monthly Medical Director stipend
- Robust career path development and mentorship to enhance your leadership skills
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading organization focused on integrated care
- Ability to make a true impact in delivering care in a warm and welcoming community
(Job Reference: 4247BR)