Strengthen your leadership skills and earn over $410K by joining TeamHealth as the next hospital medicine leader at Western Plains Medical Complex in Dodge City, Kansas – a family-oriented, mid-size community in the heart of the Midwest. Western Plains Medical Complex is the only hospital in southwest Kansas to earn the distinction of “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures” for attaining and sustaining excellence in accountability measure performance.
This hospitalist medical director will set the tone of the practice and lead a clinical team to promote and support a collaborative practice environment with department leaders in nursing and hospital administration to ensure the best patient care is delivered.
Our next TeamHealth hospitalist leader must be comfortable in caring for and managing patients in the ICU setting; previous leadership is preferred. As the medical director, you will experience a rewarding career with an attractive 7-day-on/7-day-off shift schedule to support a balanced quality of life while earning lucrative compensation and participating in an outstanding benefits package.
A practice can be defined by its leaders. That’s why TeamHealth takes extra care to cultivate and nurture successful leaders. As a TeamHealth leader, you receive robust leadership development resources–mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more –to transform a practice and patient lives.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Lucrative earnings of $410K+ (before wRVU quality incentives), including monthly Medical Director stipend
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
- Excellent location to raise a family with terrific amenities, a thriving economy, and stellar schools
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
(Job Reference: 4247BR)