We are seeking Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric physicians to care for patients while serving as Medical Director in skilled-nursing facilities in the Southshore, Massachusetts area. Set your own schedule and customize the position to fit your needs allowing for good work/life balance. Full or part-time options available. Full benefits available for working shifts at least 3.5 days per week.
Why TeamHealth post-acute care? As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
- Have more control over your schedule compared to other areas of medicine
- No night call with coverage 7pm - 7am by our ARNP call solutions center
- Specific patient care medical record system in the post-acute care setting with nationwide support
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Compensation model designed for provider engagement and control
- Bi-weekly electronic pay
- Most Medical Directorship opportunities nationally
(Job Reference: 3821BR)