TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our post acute care team in Scituate, Massachusetts. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in skilled nursing and other post acute care type facilities. Full time Monday through Friday schedule with APC support and limited call responsibilities.
Why TeamHealth post-acute care? As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
(Job Reference: 2712BR)