TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our inpatient primary care practice in Worcester, Massachusetts. Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians practice as part of our inpatient primary care team deliver care to post-acute care facilities as our team expands in the Worcester area. Enjoy good work-life balance and income potential as part of team committed to improving the delivery of care to post acute care facilities.
Why TeamHealth post-acute care? As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Let us worry about MIPS; gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- No night call; call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
(Job Reference: 3630BR)