A good clinical leader has the ability to affect patient care every hour in every day, and TeamHealth is searching for its next emergency medicine leader at Regional Medical Center in San Jose, California.
Join our team as the emergency medicine Assistant Medical Director to lead our innovative and strong clinical team in a busy and state-of-the-art hospital located in one of the most desirable locations on the West Coast. Regional Medical Center is a Level II trauma center with 43 ED beds.
Our next emergency medicine leader should have experience in a leadership role working in a medium-to-large sized emergency department with moderate-to-high acuity. The candidate should also be currently ABEM or AOBEM certified.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support to provide guidance in your leadership career path. We are dedicated to developing and promoting our physicians from within, giving you the opportunity to grow into local, regional and national leadership roles with TeamHealth.
Our leaders never stop growing. TeamHealth provides easily accessible resources for aspiring and current leaders—mentorship, face-to-face education, online training and development programs dedicated to help you lead your team. Become a leader in our 16,000+ clinician network at San Jose, California and join an organization focused on cultivating leaders. Contact us to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Exceptional West Coast major metropolitan location
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Advanced practice clinician coverage with excellent sub-specialty backup
- Access to CME and professional development through TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability with tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs
- Career path development to enhance your leadership skills
- Association with a leading organization focused on integrated care
(Job Reference: 2873BR)