Cardiology-Invasive/Non-Interventional - Physician Opening
San Diego, California: (Central San Diego)
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group: Multi-specialty group of 600+ Providers
Live and work in San Diego, California boasting miles of sandy beaches, incredible weather, major attractions, amazing outdoor activities and one of the most popular tourist destinations on the West Coast. San Diego is family friendly, with a diverse geography delivering a multitude of housing options and top-rated school districts.
- Group has 22 clinic locations throughout San Diego
- Cardiology services are offered at 4 site locations
- SRSMG is a large, multi-specialty group that offers patients convenient, coordinated & integrated care
- Group provides patients a full range of services across 29 different specialties in medicine
- All clinics have a lead RN, triage RN, LVNs and 1:1 Provider/MA ratio plus operations team
- Integrated EMR system allows for seamless communication amongst group PCP's & specialists
- Turn Key Practice: Take over an existing practice - Be Busy from Day 1
- Group has 150+ primary care providers throughout the county; built in referral system
- Typical Work Week:
- 5 half days per week of outpatient office visits
- 1 half day of dedicated hospital procedure time
- Remainder of time (about 30%) will be spent performing general cardiology responsibilities including hospital call (we cover only 1 hospital)
- Ideal candidate will have interest/expertise in echocardiography, nuclear imaging, CT imaging, stress tests and heart failure care
- We provide comprehensive outpatient cardiovascular care throughout San Diego County and inpatient care at Sharp Memorial Hospital
- User friendly work schedule w/ exceptional benefits package and a collegial work environment
- Must be board certified to be considered
Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Opportunity to become a shareholder in the group after your second year of employment
About the Group:
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, with 22 locations offering services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
Founded in 1923, SRSMG was San Diego’s first multispecialty medical group. Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group has more than 500 physicians, 100 advanced practice providers and 2,800 staff members representing virtually every field of medicine and are dedicated to delivering the extraordinary level of caring called ‘The Sharp Experience’. ‘The Sharp Experience’ combines clinical excellence, advanced technology and patient- and family-centered care.
- Group named as San Diego’s Best Medical Group in the San Diego’s Best Union-Tribune Readers Poll 2019.
- Group achieved “Top 10% Recognition for Patient Experience and Quality” by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Sharp Rees-Stealy is the only medical group in San Diego County to achieve these two distinctions two years in a row and one of only four in California to earn the Quality recognition.
- Recognized by America’s Physician Groups in “Standards of Excellence Elite Status” 11 years in a row.
- Recognized for quality results and received full accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for our disease management program.
- Named 2014 Acclaim Award Winner by the American Medical Group Association signifying Sharp Rees-Stealy as one of the top medical groups in the nation.
- Named one of California’s top performing medical groups by the California State Office of the Patient Advocate in its 2014 edition of the Health Care Quality Report Card.