WellStar Medical Group is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join an established practice of 4 OB/GYN physicians and 3 Certified Nurse Midwives located in Douglasville Georgia, just 30 minutes west of downtown Atlanta. Wellstar Douglas Hospital is a LeapFrog award-winning hospital that is also recognized as a Best Place to Work in the Atlanta area.
Join a thriving practice while working in a brand-new birthing center with level 2 NICU in Wellstar Douglas Hospital. The practice is next to the hospital in a sprawling work space to accommodate the rapid growth.
- Care for patients in the outpatient and inpatient settings as well as the potential for assisting with operative cases.
- On call: 1 night per week and 1 weekend per month/OB call only with physician support
- Office hours: 9a-5p Monday-Friday
- 50-60 deliveries per month and expecting to grow to 80 deliveries
- All nurse midwives have their own MA to support them
- Team-based and provider centric leadership model
At WellStar we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We offer
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company-funded pension plan with 403(b) with employer match
- CME allowance
- Extended illness bank for emergencies
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays (excludes shift-based positions)
- Concierge service – ask me about this!
- Adoption assistance
Come be part of the WellStar Douglas Community, where we deliver world-class healthcare with a local community spirit.