San Diego, California: Scripps Ranch
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group: 600+ Providers
Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Opening
Live and work in San Diego, California boasting miles of sandy beaches, incredible weather, major attractions, amazing outdoor activities and one of the most popular tourist destinations on the West Coast. San Diego is family friendly, with a diverse geography delivering a multitude of housing options and top rated school districts.
- Group is seeking an experienced certified WHNP to join our OBGYN team
- Group has a large OBGYN department of 20 OBGYN Physicians/10 WHNPs/3 CNMs
- Group utilizes WHNPs at all 7 sites offering both OB and GYN services
- Current opening at our Scrips Ranch clinic:
- 4 OBGYNs stationed at this site
- Large Multi-Specialty clinic w/14 services lines hosting daily clinic
- Duties of Position:
- OB: Interpret fetal assessment tests (NST) and Initial OB visits.
- Experience with intial OB/1st trimeter ultrasound is required.
- GYN: perform wellness exams: pap smears, pelvic exams, reproductive exam; IUD insertions, nexplanon insertions, endometrial biopsies
- Clinic is open from 8am to 5pm, five days a week w/one hour for lunch – expected to provide eight hours of patient contact per day
- Ideal candidate would have at least five years of clinical experience as a WHNP
- No after hour call / No inpatient work
- Employed position with full benefits and competitive salary
- Please do not respond to the posting unless you are a certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner.
About the Group:
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, with 22 locations offering services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
Founded in 1923, SRSMG was San Diego’s first multispecialty medical group. Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group has more than 500 physicians, 100 advanced practice providers and 2,800 staff members representing virtually every field of medicine dedicated to delivering the extraordinary level of caring called ‘The Sharp Experience’. ‘The Sharp Experience’ combines clinical excellence, advanced technology and patient- and family-centered care.
- Group named as San Diego’s Best Medical Group in the San Diego’s Best Union-Tribune Readers Poll 2019.
- Group achieved “Top 10% Recognition for Patient Experience and Quality” by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Sharp Rees-Stealy is the only medical group in San Diego County to achieve these two distinctions two years in a row and one of only four in California to earn the Quality recognition.
- Recognized by America’s Physician Groups in “Standards of Excellence Elite Status” 11 years in a row.
- Recognized for quality results and received full accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for our disease management program.
- Named 2014 Acclaim Award Winner by the American Medical Group Association signifying Sharp Rees-Stealy as one of the top medical groups in the nation.
- Named one of California’s top performing medical groups by the California State Office of the Patient Advocate in its 2014 edition of the Health Care Quality Report Card