We are currently seeking a Board-Certified Neurologist for a growing hospital 30 minutes west of Atlanta GA. WellStar Douglas Hospital has won the Leapfrog Top Hospital for the past 3 years winner and is one of the top-ranked Community Value hospitals in the nation. The position is for expansion of an established practice in a growing community.
- Shifts: 5 days per week
- Hours: 8 hours/day (dayshift) plus on-call.
- Facility: Same parking lot as WellStar Douglas Hospital, the group is seeking to expand to a new location and plan to do so by year end.
- Competitive base salary with RVU based incentive structure
- Acute stroke coverage proved by separate comprehensive stroke team within the Health System
This position is available for either permanent or temporary roles. The physician will be contracted directly with WellStar and will report to the WellStar Medical group. WellStar has been recognized as a Fortune 100 best companies to work for and is an Employer of Choice according to Working Mother Magazine which touts our generous compensation package including:
- Sign-on bonus plus guaranteed salary for the first 2 years followed by RVU incentive model
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company-funded pension plan with 403(b) with employer match
- CME allowance
- Extended illness bank for emergencies
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays (excludes shift-based positions)
- Concierge service – ask me about this!
- Adoption assistance
Come be part of the WellStar Douglas Community, where we deliver world-class healthcare with a local community spirit. For more information please apply or contact me at the number or email below.
WellStar Health System, the largest health system in Georgia, is known nationally for its innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare. As a not-for-profit, WellStar continues to reinvest in the health of the communities it serves with new technologies and treatments. WellStar consists of WellStar Medical Group, 240 medical office locations, outpatient centers, health parks, a pediatric center, nursing centers, hospice and homecare, as well as 11 inpatient hospitals. With our approximately 20,000 team members, WellStar remains committed to its Employer of Choice strategy that has led to numerous accolades for work-life balance, including being named to Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the past three years.