We are currently seeking a Board-Certified Urologist for a growing hospital 30 minutes west of Atlanta GA. WellStar Douglas Hospital is a physician-driven winner of the Leapfrog Top Hospital and is one of the top-ranked Community Value hospitals in the nation. The position is for expansion of an established multi-facility Urology practice.
Shifts: 5 days per week- 3 days in office, 1 day in the OR and 1 day in procedures
Hours: 8 hours/day (dayshift) plus on-call. (one week every four months)
Volume: 25 patients per day in the clinic
Facility: Near WellStar Douglas Hospital, the group is seeking to expand to a new location and plan to do so as soon as possible.
Responsibilities: Ages 14 and up. Split time between 2 locations.
Support Staff: 1 Advanced Practice Provider, 1 RN per office and assigned schedulers.
This position is available for either permanent or temporary roles. The physician will be contracted directly with WellStar and will report to the WellStar Medical group. WellStar has been recognized as a Fortune 100 best company to work for and is an Employer of Choice according to Working Mother Magazine which touts our generous compensation package including:
- Sign-on bonus plus guaranteed salary for the first 2 years followed by RVU incentive model
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company-funded pension plan with 403(b) with employer match
- CME allowance
- Extended illness bank for emergencies
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays (excludes shift-based positions)
- Concierge service – ask me about this!
- Adoption assistance
Come be part of the WellStar Douglas Community, where we deliver world-class healthcare with a local community spirit. For more information please apply or contact me at the number or email below.