San Diego, California
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group: 600+ Providers
Part-Time Family Practice Position Available: Otay Ranch, Chula Vista, CA
Live and work in San Diego, California boasting miles of sandy beaches, incredible weather, major attractions, amazing outdoor activities and one of the most popular tourist destinations on the West Coast. San Diego is family friendly, with a diverse geography delivering a multitude of housing options and top-rated school districts.
- Our group has 100+ Primary care providers working across San Diego County
- Job share opportunity with an experienced provider
- .5 FTE
- Work Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday
- Candidates with experience are preferred
- Opportunity to become a shareholder in the group
- Competitive starting salary with excellent benefits and high long term earning potential
About the Group:
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, with 22 locations offering services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
Founded in 1923, SRSMG was San Diego’s first multispecialty medical group. Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group has more than 500 physicians, 100 advanced practice providers and 2,800 staff members representing virtually every field of medicine dedicated to delivering the extraordinary level of caring called ‘The Sharp Experience’. ‘The Sharp Experience’ combines clinical excellence, advanced technology and patient- and family-centered care.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Group named as San Diego’s Best Medical Group in the San Diego’s Best Union-Tribune Readers Poll 2019.
- Group achieved “Top 10% Recognition for Patient Experience and Quality” by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Sharp Rees-Stealy is the only medical group in San Diego County to achieve these two distinctions two years in a row and one of only four in California to earn the Quality recognition.
- Recognized by America’s Physician Groups in “Standards of Excellence Elite Status” 11 years in a row.
- Recognized for quality results and received full accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for our disease management program.
- Named 2014 Acclaim Award Winner by the American Medical Group Association signifying Sharp Rees-Stealy as one of the top medical groups in the nation.
- Named one of California’s top performing medical groups by the California State Office of the Patient Advocate in its 2014 edition of the Health Care Quality Report Card