Northern Light Health is the most expansive integrated health care system in Maine. We provide care to people from Portland to Presque Isle and from Blue Hill to Greenville. We comprise of nine member hospitals with 584 long-term beds, a single physician-led medical group, eight nursing homes, five emergency transport members, 37 primary care locations, and we employ more than 12,000 people in Maine. At Northern Light Health, we’re building a better approach to healthcare because we believe people deserve access to care that works for them. We’re raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state.
Northern Light Health Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE, experienced advanced practice provider for an ED positon in Bangor, Maine.
• Join a high-volume, high-acuity ED
• ACS-Verified Level II Trauma
• Fast-paced and professionally challenging work environment
• Well-established, hospital-employed group
• Collegial work environment
• Superb support staff
• Full-spectrum of sub-specialty back-up and consultation including:
Critical Care Intensivists
Life-Flight of Maine/Air/Ground critical care transport
• In-house hospitalist service, radiology and NightHawk services
• F/T - 12 12-hour shifts per month
Northern Light Health Eastern Maine Medical Center is a 411-bed tertiary care center located in Bangor, Maine – a highly desirable, family-centered community. Year-round access to Maine’s unmatched coastline, mountains and lakes, with limitless outdoor recreation opportunities and unspoiled natural beauty. The Greater Bangor Area is the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to major destinations.
Why Northern Light Health?