Why Choose the Vascular Surgery Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Join a team of 4 BC Vascular Surgeons
- Office-based Endovascular Lab
- 100% Vascular Surgery Call (no general surgery call)
- Call 1:5
- In-office IAC Accredited Vascular Lab - performing 10,000 studies annually
- Independently owned Vascular Access Center and Vein Therapy Center
- Full access to hospital-based state-of-the-art hybrid OR suite
- Hospital-based Vascular Angio Suite in the Cardiovascular department
- Clinically active and part of multiple industry sponsored trials - current trials: Levant, Durapass, Illuminate, and Lutonix-BTK - completed trials: Sapphire, NASCET, Roadster, Endurant, STROLL, and INCRAFT
- Part of one of the largest physician-owned, governed and professionally managed multi-specialty groups in the Midwest with built-in over 250 referring providers
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Benefits include: 30 days compensated leave, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Among Wellmark's 13 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in 96th percentile per The Advisory Board Company's 2017 Engagement Survey
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians' Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).