Practice primary care in a medical community that values integrity and compassion! We are looking for BC/BE internal medicine physicians for outpatient opportunities in San Antonio.
- BC/BE IM (FM okay if willing to see only ages 16+)
- EMR: Athena
- Positions available in San Antonio, New Braunfels, and San Marcos
Private Practice Positions:
- BC/BE IM only
- Positions available in San Antonio
- Reasonable practice call
About San Antonio:
As the 7th most populous city in the nation, San Antonio’s rich heritage has been well established over 300 years. San Antonio continues to offer a small town feel with the amenities of a big city. We provide a diverse community of healthcare and medical services, forming a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub. With a financially strong infrastructure, the city remains a top destination for both new and experienced physicians.
- No state income tax
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas
- Popular family friendly activities - Six Flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk & Schlitterbahn
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country
- Offering more than 50 major events & festivals throughout the year
- Professional sports include: 5-time world champion San Antonio Spurs, SA Rampage hockey, Missions baseball, and SA FC soccer. Also enjoy our annual San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo.