Baptist Health System, part of Tenet Health, is looking for team-oriented individuals interested in helping us further develop and grow the service line to serve the patients of south Texas. With a regional catchment area of over ten million, Baptist Health System is excited to partner with physician colleagues focused on bringing high-quality care to patients.
- BC/BE Neurosurgery by the ABNS
- Comfortable and skilled in general neurosurgery
- Cranial and spine required
- Willingness to help build the program
We offer a highly competitive salary guarantee, as well as a robust benefits package including:
- A monthly stipend to be provided during the completion of your residency or fellowship
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Annual CME stipend
- Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
About San Antonio, TX:
As the 7th most populous city in the nation, San Antonio’s rich heritage has been well established over 300 years. San Antonio continues to offer a small town feel with the amenities of a big city. We provide a diverse community of healthcare and medical services, forming a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub. With a financially strong infrastructure, the city remains a top destination for both new and experienced physicians.
- No state income tax
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas
- Popular family friendly activities - Six Flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk, & Schlitterbahn
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the beautiful Texas Hill Country
- Major events & festivals throughout the year
- Professional sports include: 5-time world champion San Antonio Spurs, SA Rampage hockey, Missions baseball, and SA FC soccer. Also enjoy our annual San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo.