Why Choose the Gynecologic Oncology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Among Wellmark's 13 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in 96th percentile per The Advisory Board Company's 2017 Engagement Survey
- Join an established and busy practice
- Average of 12-15 new patients per week
- Friendly, high quality nursing staff
- Block OR time
- Robust robotic surgery program with da Vinci Xi
- Women's Center with specialists in Surgical Oncology, Surgery Breast Clinic, Ob/Gyn, and Uro/Gyn
- State of the art radiation facilities
- Close relationship with Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology
- Coordinated and comprehensive care throughout clinic and hospitals
- Large referral base within clinic of over 250 multi-specialty physicians and providers in addition to external referral base that includes 1.3 million
- Excellent payor mix
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits include: 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians' Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).