Why Choose the Urology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Growing Urology practice with leading medical group in the market
- Men's Center and Coordinated Advanced Prostate Cancer Clinic
- Large referral base within clinic of over 250 multi-specialty providers (90+ Primary Care providers) that serve a population area of 1.3 million
- Clinic-owned joint venture Ambulatory Surgery Center; future plans include onsite OR with lithotripter
- Call 1:5
- Excellent payor mix
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Friendly-collegial atmosphere
- Fellowship training welcomed (robotics, reconstruction, female, etc.)
- Income guarantee and potential for additional compensation; shareholder track
- 75th-80th percentile of benchmark compensation
- Signing bonus and residency/fellowship stipend
- Benefits include: 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, four weeks paid vacation, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Among Wellmark's 13 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in 96th percentile per The Advisory Board Company's 2017 Engagement Survey
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians' Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).