- Employment with Saint Joseph Physician Network (SJPN).
- Practice general primary care at SJPN Lake Shore Clinic office.
- Conventional outpatient family medicine practice with SJPN; approximately 36 hours per week. Average patients seen per day is 20; pediatrics through geriatrics. Usual on site procedures can be performed. Support staff is one MA per physician and front office support.
- Experience with and willingness to round at nursing homes a plus but not required.
- Call is reasonable floating amongst Culver and Plymouth physicians.
- Occasional back up at Culver Academies Health Center is expected.
- EMR is PowerChart, a Cerner product.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Compensation is a combination of productivity and achievement of value driven quality metrics for the SJPN clinic.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
- Malpractice is covered.
The Hospital and the Culver Area
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center – Plymouth Campus (SJRMC) is located in Plymouth, IN, population about 10,000.
- The hospital has 58 private rooms and offers Ob/Gyn, General and Orthopedic surgery, cardiovascular services, and a Cancer Institute.
- The Saint Joseph Physician Network includes 20 practice sites with over 70 primary care and specialist physicians in St. Joseph and Marshall Counties.
- Culver is home to Culver Academies, a boarding and prep school for grades 9 – 12.
- Culver has a population of 1,300. The city and Academy are on the edge of Lake Maxinkuckee, a 1,864 acre spring fed lake. Culver is located about 15 miles south of Plymouth and an hour south of South Bend, IN.
- South Bend, IN, is known for the legendary University of Notre Dame.
- Close proximity to Chicago and Indianapolis and Lake Michigan.