- Employment with Saint Joseph Physician Network, Elm Road site – 60101 Bodnar Blvd., Ste. B, Mishawaka, IN
- Community based practice located on southern edge of Mishawaka.
- Average patients seen per day is 20; pediatrics through geriatrics.
- Usual on site procedures that can be performed such as skin tag & mole removal, suturing, and joint injections.
- Join 1 physician and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- 13 exam rooms, 3 procedure rooms; patient age mix is newborn to geriatrics.
- Opportunities for teaching do exist with our Family Medicine residents.
- X-ray and Lab services are on site.
- Call frequency is 1 x 4.
- Generally each physician has a MA. Adequate front office and other support staffing is provided.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
The Hospital and the Michiana Area
- Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years. A new 254-bed hospital was built in 2009.
- SJHS offers all private rooms; some of the services provided include oncology, neurology, obstetrics, surgery, pediatrics, and orthopedics.
- Our Physician Network includes 20 practice sites with over 80 primary care and specialist physicians in St. Joseph and Marshall Counties; about 45 are primary care.
- The Michiana area, north-central Indiana and south-western Michigan, has a population of more than 240,000. The SJHS service area has a population of nearly 900,000.
- Known for the legendary University of Notre Dame, the area boasts several colleges and universities, along with multiple reputable private and public school systems.
- Close proximity to Chicago and Indianapolis and Lake Michigan.