- Employment with Saint Joseph Physician Network, the employed provider arm of Saint Joseph Health System.
- Community based Family Practice located in Elkhart, IN. Conveniently located between Toll Road and Bypass; address is 5218 Beck Drive, Ste. 12, Elkhart, IN
- Average number of patients seen per day is 12 per provider. We hope to increase our presence in this area and grow the number of patients significantly.
- Pediatrics through geriatrics.
- Located in a large industrial area. Comprised of a diverse socioeconomic area where people are very appreciative of good healthcare with a personal touch.
- Minor procedures performed such as skin tag and mole removal, biopsies, laceration repair, and joint injections. General lab services on-site.
- Call frequency likely to be 1 x 3; phone call only. Shared call time with large group an option.
- Each provider has an MA. Adequate front office and support staff provided.
- New office renovation/expansion recently took place; 6 exam rooms, 2 of which are procedure rooms.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
The Hospital and the Michiana Area
- Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years. A new 254-bed hospital was built in 2009.
- SJRMC offers all private rooms; some of the services provided include oncology, neurology, obstetrics, surgery, pediatrics, and orthopedics.
- Our Physician Network includes 20 practice sites with over 70 primary care and specialist physicians in St. Joseph and Marshall Counties; about 45 are primary care.
- The Michiana area, north-central Indiana and south-western Michigan, has a population of more than 240,000. The SJRMC service area has a population of nearly 900,000.
- Known for the legendary University of Notre Dame, the area boasts several colleges and universities, along with multiple reputable private and public school systems.
- Close proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis and Lake Michigan.