Rare opportunity to join a fantastic EM team in Nashville, AR.
Howard Memorial Hospital is a not for proﬁt 20-bed critical access hospital, established over 60 years ago, serving Howard and surrounding counties. HMH provides comprehensive patient-focused services that are managed and delivered by a skilled staff of medical professionals. This new advanced medical facility can offer you the technology you need, but their most valuable asset is their staff.
Howard Memorial Hospital – Nashville, AR:
· 11,500 annual ED Volume, 8 ED beds
· 12 & 24 hours shifts (6-6)
· EM or Primary Care with EM experience (EM/FP 3rd year Residents)
· ACLS, ATLS, BLS & PALS
· Competitive compensation + comprehensive malpractice insurance
· Independent Contractor relationship – flexible scheduling
· Emergency privileges can be granted quickly
In the midst of the rolling hills and creeks of southwest Arkansas, you’ll ﬁnd the City of Nashville. Nashville is a quaint, rural area of approximately 4,900 proud, caring citizens where “sharing the hometown feeling is more than words, it’s a way of life. Located in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains (50 miles from Texarkana & 130 miles from Little Rock), in the region called the Timberlands, you’ll ﬁnd peace, serenity, and people always willing to lend a helping hand.